The Manager of Enterprise Sales is responsible for managing the day–to-day sales process and activities of their team to drive new business revenue growth from primarily outbound qualified opportunities for the Corporate and Enterprise markets. This position will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and developing a motivated team to achieve defined team and department goals.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and productivity of the sales team to ensure all sales quotas, performance targets, and management objectives are met or exceeded.
- Lead the effort to build target lists and execute outbound prospecting strategies in order to build a robust sales pipeline in support of achieving the defined sales targets.
- Guide and advise the team through the complete sales cycle from initial prospect identification, qualification, value creation, and closing.
- Coach and mentor employees to expand their sales skills and product knowledge, including the features and benefits of our product. Develop training tools and documentation in support of this goal.
- Ensure effective and consistent use of CRM from the team for up-to-date and comprehensive notes, activity, and opportunity tracking, and manage all other aspects of sales activities for accurate reporting.
- Work with internal resources and various departments including but not limited to Sales Engineers and Account Managers.
- Assemble, analyze, and report on productivity, forecasts, pipeline development, and conversion ratios to Management. Utilize data to highlight trends and drive decision making to generate additional sales productivity and improve overall performance.
- Conduct regular sales funnel and pipeline reviews to ensure the team is optimizing opportunities to maximize the revenue potential from the target market and qualified inbound trials.
- Continually monitor and refine sales processes for optimal efficiency.
- Create innovative ways to motivate the sales team and evolve the sales operation.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Review to report on business results.
- Attain and exceed company performance targets.
Join Us Now and Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance-based commissions
- Company-provided equipment
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- MO coverage (medical and dental) for you and a dependent
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Marketing, or in a related field.
- 6+ years of experience as a Sales leader, with a history of leading a team of quota-carrying reps to exceed sales targets within an outbound sales model.
- At least 3 years of experience in an individual contributor sales role with proven track record of developing new and valuable relationships for Enterprise software or SaaS solutions.
Salary: ₱90000 - ₱120000