Sales Development Representative
A Sales Development Representative (SDR) will actively look for new opportunities for the organization through personal search and reaching out to prospects, participation in networking events, and collaboration with Marketing and extended sales team to pursue high potential customers. He or she will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before passing them on to the Territory Manager to be assigned to an Account Manager to further develop and close
- Booking qualified sales appointments that will eventually turn into legitimate leads and sales responsibilities
- Lead Generation/ Appointment Generation
- Reaching out to prospects in the form of cold calls, emails, or social networks, and events (networking and Industry events) and CRM Update.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Has experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Resilient and determined to establish rapport with prospects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in groups
- Bilingual (English + either French, Portuguese, Hindi, German, Arabic, Korean or Spanish)
Lucena City, Philippines
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Doña Aurora Blvd. | Brgy. Gulang-Gulang, Lucena City, 4301 Philippines