About This Job:
We are a digital marketing company based in California, specializing in SEO, Website Design, Pay-Per-Click, and Social Media.
We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our Digital Marketing Family. We pride ourselves on having excellent core values and will treat you like part of OUR PAMILYA!
Roles & Responsibilities:
The core mission of the role of Sales Development Representative at Zivvy, LLC is to grow revenue from the assigned territory and average at least $8000 in sales/month. The revenue production will come from the penning of new accounts for digital marketing services such as SEO, Website Design, PPC, Social Media Marketing while following the company’s designed sales process.
The SDR would be responsible for the following:
Lead generation, appointment setting, sales presentations, closing sales, and onboarding clients. As with all employees, the Sales Representative must be able to give our clients and potential clients the very best customer service possible. As the sales team grows, there would be opportunities for excellent performers to be promoted to Sales Executive, Sales Team Leads, and/or Account Executives.
We offer great pay and bonus potential!
Targeted Compensation Range
Base $3-$4/ hour
Commission / Bonuses – Up to $500/month
OTE (On-Target Earnings) Year 1 – $7,000-$12,000
OTE (On-Target Earnings) Year 2 – $10,000-$15,000
***After 3 month probation period, you would qualify for benefits such as 13th Month Pay, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, and Paid Vacation.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Full time 40 hours/week.
– Must have excellent SPOKEN and WRITTEN English with pleasant speaking voice
– Excellent phone skills
– Neutral Accent (Must sound like native US speaker!!!)
– Must be comfortable with Cold Calling.
– Able to work during USA hours PST (7am-4pm or 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm)
– Must have High speed internet capable of making outbound calls to clients and for research.
– Must have good computer and headset.
– At least 2+ years of college.
– Excellent organizational and time management.skills
– Must be persistent, very hard working, HONEST,
– Self-motivated and results-oriented
– Positive Attitude!
– Prior digital marketing experience a plus!
– Will provide training
– PayPal Account for getting paid
***This is a long-term position with a good base pay and excellent opportunity to make large bonuses for the right applicant working 40 hours a week (during US hours).
All qualified applicants please send a separate email to and do the following:
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱50000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!