- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize regular client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- With at least 1-3 years sales experience,
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both clients
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Fort legend Tower, 31st Street cor 3rd Avenue, BGC, Taguig