Are you interested to be part of a unique startup? Flowerstore.ph might be the one you’re looking for!
Flowerstore.ph is the number 1 online flowerstore in the Philippines. We are a young and exciting startup who treats employees like how we treat our plants and flowers: by giving them the best environment and resources to help them grow.
If this sounds great to you, you might be interested to be our company’s SEO Specialist who can take charge of our SEO efforts.
As a SEO Specialist, we expect you to:
- Formulate effective SEO strategies
- Write original content for webpages – tailored for the target audience
- Make technical recommendations to developers
- Promote both onsite and offsite optimization
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- create marketing content to be used for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
For this position, you’ll need to have:
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, ahrefs, Search Console, GT Metrix, etc)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to- date understanding of the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
It’s not required but it’ll be nice if you have:
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
If you got this far, you must be really interested in working with us. If so, just send us your CV and start your journey with Flowerstore.ph!