SAP IT Support Engineer
We are now looking for a SAP IT Support Engineer to join us in an exciting telecom project. The Engineer will provide technical service and operation support to our customers. In this role, you will drive things and as well work collaboratively as appropriate in a dynamic SAP project implementation environment. You will provide technical support on SAP systems and its related systems. This will include IT system architecture, implementation and technical operational activities. The Engineer will work with customer counterparts like data owners, product owners, finance & accounting & project team etc. to understand the business requirements and SAP implementation requirements.
● Provide technical operation support of SAP IT system.
● Perform systematic root cause analyses as a part of cross-functional teams investigating challenges.
● Identify corrective action required to improve designs and provide sound documentation of the investigation results.
● Providing guidance on design architecture, installation, maintenance and support of multiple SAP systems.
● Guide and perform installation of new SAP applications and environments.
● Preventive maintenance including planning and implementation of SAP ERP functional modules, System and Database upgrades, migrations, and conversions.
● Monitoring daily activity including system availability, performance tuning, production support and troubleshooting, and OS/DB checks. This includes reviewing growth plans to ensure SAP landscapes will support future business plans without issue.
● Operations support for SAP systems and technical infrastructure, including transport administration.
● Administer and ensure that system service-level patches and backups are in place for all technical components related to the SAP solution.
● Proactively monitor systems and perform root cause analysis of production, QA and development system issues using SAP and other 3rd party software.
● Ensures safety and privacy of business data and systems, and aid in analysis, implementation and maintenance of system and data security, and disaster recovery
● Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the company’s SAP applications owners, SAP Agile team of developers and quality analysts, and with the Server, Network, Database Admin and Operations teams.
● Work with senior level staff to define and implement standards for administration of SAP systems and review recommend changes to those standards.
● Other system engineering and administrative tasks as required.
● At least 2 years more SAP development and operation experience.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
● Experience in monitoring and upgrading of SAP systems, and database support.
● Extensive experience is debugging and troubleshooting programs.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required.
● A minimum of five (5) years of SAP Basis Administration experience is required.
● Experience with Windows Server OS, MySQL, VMware, and/or system administration is required.
We offer you an opportunity to work in a multi-national business environment with comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere. We provide personal and professional growth within a multicultural environment and other benefits
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱50000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!