SAP ABAP Developer | Temporary WFH | 2
- Follow security coding practices to ensure the application is free of common coding vulnerabilities using code reviews as further validation.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may impact the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Exposure/abap experience to FICO/MM processes and Technical Skills
- ABAP Workflow
- SAP Webservices
- Mandatory ABAP Skills:
- Reports(ALVs, Dialog Prog)
- Interface(Webservice/SOA, RFC/BAPI)
- Conversions(BDC, SFTP, Upload/download)
- Enhancement(BADIs, User/Customer Exits, Imp/Exp Enhancements)
- Forms(Smartforms & Adobe forms)
- ABAP-HR is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in abap.
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱70000