Reports Developer Associate | PowerBI (EL 1593)
The Reports Developer Associate ensures that standard and ad hoc reports are delivered on time and with great accuracy. Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Working with other functional teams to access and understand data
- Coordinating across multiple teams for reports
- Analyzing, designing, coding and testing multiple components of application code
- Delivering high performance through performance optimization
- Performing maintenance, enhancements and development work
- Central Measurement & Reporting
- Demand & Capacity Management
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably IT-related courses (ECE, Computer Engineering, IT), is needed.
- At least 6 months working experience in reports automation using MS Excel, VBA and Macro is needed.
- Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS is an advantage.
- Working experience in data visualization (Tableau/Qlik, Datazen, PowerBI) is an advantage.
- Working experience on risk and issue management is an advantage.
- Background in Statistics and forecasting is an advantage.
Salary: ₱25000 - ₱30000