Regional Risk Management Consultant
Job Type: Project based consultant
Under direct supervision of the client’s regional leadership, the Regional Risk Management Consultant is responsible for specific projects of risk management (e.g. regional economic/policy risk assessment, key stakeholder assessment etc.), as well as conducting Geopolitical and Emerging Risk reviews to identify potential risks, developing solutions to mitigate and prevent the risk/s for clients based in Singapore.
Proactively identifies both existing and emerging risks that will impact the organization and makes recommendations to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed, including providing value-added analysis on regional operations, business strategies, integrity of internal controls, related to risk management.
- Provide professional suggestion for the client’s specific projects, including security control, risk assessment, executive protection and etc.
- Responsible for risk prevention and mitigation (geopolitical and other emerging risks), regional operation safety, and regulatory and accreditation compliance.
- Develops and enforces risk management program plans, and enacts the changes in the local policy/regulatory practice, policy and procedure, and employee/contractor behavior to preserve the company’s assets, reputation, and quality care.
- Must communicate effectively, negotiate, remain objective, maintain confidentiality, organize, and prioritize issues.
- While not engaged in direct business operations, may provide support to business leaders during an adverse event. Will provide support and incident response when there are concerns involving the local crisis or general safety concerns. Such support may include facilitating effective communication between business leaders/family and other members of the regional team relative to the disclosure of the event. May also assist on dispute resolution.
- Triages and investigates complaints and claims related to the regional operation.
- Complies with risk management standards established by regulatory agencies.
- Reports all serious events and potential claims to designated supervisor at the headquarter.
- Reviews and provides risk recommendations related to relevant policies, procedures, and forms.
- Conducts Risk Management Assessment Surveys with recommendations for improvement.
- Continually monitors program effectiveness and provides Risk Management operational reports.
- Experienced with risk management works, with background of policy or international relationship studies preferred;
- Minimum five to seven years of regional risk management related job experiences;
- Native English-speaking expat required, excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, negotiate, remain objective, maintain confidentiality, organize, and prioritize issues required;
- Military/government experience preferred;
- Proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences including senior level staff and the Board of Directors required;
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers, senior leadership and all levels of the organization, with a positive and professional image required;
Salary: ₱60000 - ₱80000