- You will partner with account managers and project managers to determine staffing needs.
- You will source and attract top talents and handle special projects, such as creating innovative strategies to locate top local talent and assess a high volume of candidate applications on a daily basis.
- You will administer appropriate assessments and background checks to candidates, and make recommendations and endorsements to internal and external partners.
- You will deliver high quality work consistently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of one’s own work.
- You will keep others apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to account managers, project managers, and team members, coordinating work cross-functionally, and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- You will develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external partners and clients to ensure achievement of work goals.
- You will solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change, and seeking out responsibilities beyond the job.
- You will deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands.
- You will grow professionally by actively staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
- You must be a college graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course.
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in end-to-end recruitment.
- You must have hands-on experience in technical recruitment.
- You must be proactive and dynamic with eagerness to learn new strategies and approaches and to study different companies, roles and industries.
- You must be an excellent communicator and a good negotiator who can both manage clients and candidates well and fairly.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Address: 6/F The Athenaeum Building, 160 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines 1227