We are looking for a Temporary Recruitment Sourcing Assistant responsible for helping the staffing efforts of the company and building a strong workforce. This is an initial 3-month contract but may be extended depending on the hiring requirements.
Work Location: Libis, Quezon City
Work Schedule: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
– Partnering with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
– Identify and/or eliminate candidates which do not meet the job requirements through proper screening and sorting
– Determine whether the company and candidate will make an effective match
– Evaluate the skills and competencies and validate the information the applicant has provided in their application and resume
– Ninety percent (90%) of all endorsed applicants for second and/or final interview should passed based on the total number endorsed
– Turnaround time for job vacancies less than 1 month
– Maintain relationship with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieve
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has a solid track record for promoting people:
If you want to choose career growth in a fun, positive, and excellent environment with endless opportunities, this is your chance! Be part of a Team that never stops getting bigger and better!
Walk-in applicants are welcome in our Quezon City office between 8:00am – 2:00pm. Bring a pen and a copy of your resume.
Address: Unit 201, Aspire Tower, Calle Industriya, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!