With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Real Time Analysts
Genpact is searching for dynamic, open-minded, mature individuals to support their contact center operations as Real time Analyst for the positions in our Richardson, Texas office, offering long term stability in this permanent placement role.
- The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage Call queues using the WFM tools (Cloud or non-cloud customer engagement management tools)
- Track agent adherence/shrinkage using the WFM tool to track and manage Intra-day staffing and capacity vs requirement and escalate as & when required
- Monitor agent performance across multiple queues and flag exceptions and status that are beyond the target threshold limit by contacting the respective agent/supervisor and have the required corrections done
- Change management for Real Time Tracking tool to ensure that defined criteria and threshold align with the operations team’s expectations
- Provide insights & analytics on drivers impacting Service Levels & Volume
- Recommend staffing changes to match the call demand & co-ordinate with the WFM Scheduling resource to ensure adequate staffing is maintained
- Point of contact and liaison with technology regarding system issues and resolution and reporting impacts to service levels
- Process agent exceptions on tools as per guidelines laid down
- Create pre-defined reports & ad-hoc reports as per need
- Communicate effectively with Client, Process management & WFM Team on issues relating to WFM
Skill Set Requirement:
Good analytical skills & attention to detail
- Should be capable of handling lots of data in an efficient and effective manner.
- In-depth understanding of the various call center metrics and their relationship with each other
- Good knowledge of WFM tools – Amazon Connect, Verint, Chat monitoring tools (Ex, Live Person etc) Avaya CMS & RTA/Intra-day WFM tools (like Verint / IEX / Aspect eWFM, RTA, Avaya CMS etc.)
- Should be extremely proficient with Excel
- Should have excellent client handling skills
Experience & Background:
- Experience of 1-2 years of working as a Real time analyst for an Inbound Process
- Should have taken calls/chats in a Call center for 1-2 years
- Knowledge of a WFM tools like Verint / Amazon Connect, Live Person etc. Similar/equivalent tools – IEX / Aspect eWFM, RTA, Avaya CMS etc.
- Basic use of Excel and reporting skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.