React Developer | Work from Home
In a nutshell, a React developer designs and implements user-facing features for websites and applications using React.js. They are known as front-end developers, a sub-group of developers that manage everything that users see on their web browsers or applications. In other words, they are responsible for the look and feel of a website or application to ensure a seamless experience for users.
- Developing and testing software Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our design and development process.
- Designing, configuring, and implementing react JS based applications.
- Properly maintain and manage project source code repositories.
- Constantly collaborate with the team and project stakeholders.
- Developing documentation to assist users React JS Developer
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Recommending changes to existing react JS infrastructure.
- Defining application objectives and functionality
- Aligning application design with business goals
- Producing detailed design documentation
- Practice Agile principles.
- With 2-3 years of experience using React.js or ReactJS
- A familiarity working with different databases such as MySQL, NoSQL(e.g., MongoDB), PostgreSQL, Redis is recommended.
- Demonstrable experience with JQuery, MomentJS, html5sql.js, RequireJS, and Loads.
- Excellent technical knowledge of ReactJS and relevant technologies and libraries.
- Working experience using GitHub, Bitbucket, RhodeCode, and devZing Subversion
- Front end experience using React with HTML, CSS and JS
- Proficiency in Enzyme, Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience working in an agile environment
Salary: ₱40000 - ₱60000
Address: Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat cor. Makati Ave.