Primary Purpose of Position
The Associate Accountant is expected to perform simple and complex data entry functions in various ERP system likewise provide day to day Finance and Administrative support to SMEC branches, Subsidiaries and SJ Group in accurate and timely manner of all general accounting and reporting, fixed assets, statutory accounting, banking, audit and tax related transactions. The job also entails validation of supporting documents received, preparation of basic reconciliation that may require communication with stakeholders and perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Key Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Management Accounting, or Banking and Finance.
– With zero to three years work experience in Project Accounting, General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Auditing, Accounts Payable or equivalent.
– Ability to prioritise tasks in order to manage competing deadlines.
– Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel application.
– Experience in a Shared Services or BPO environment is an advantage.
– Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software or financial reporting software is a plus.
– Must be an SAP user for at least one year if assigned to SJ process
– Ability to cope with ambiguity and change and maintain high level of professionalism when working under pressure.
– Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills within a multi-cultural business environment.
– Basic communication skills. Able to relay basic oral and written information.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: Greenfield District
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!