1. To be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
2. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
4. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
5. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
6. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
7. Create and maintain software documentation
8. Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
9. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
10. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
11. Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
13. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..)
14. Have a strong grasp of security principles and must apply it to E-Commerce applications.
15. Responds on some new client’s questions.
16. Participate during meetings with clients outside and inside the office.
17. Help other seniors on their work loads
18. Knowledgeable in relational and NoSQL databases.
19. Knowledgeable in version control (i.e. git)
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱25000
Address: UNIT 1108 CITYLAND 101 TOWER 2
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!