JOB TITLE: R & D CHEMIST
R & D chemist is responsible for product formulation development, including conducting laboratory trials, test product stability, document product performance and efficacy, and conducting trials and start-up production.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Formulate product prototypes and evaluate them for chemical and physical properties, performance and stability
2. Develop new formulations for different personal care products and skin care products utilizing in-depth knowledge of chemical Ingredients and processes that meets the desired technical and aesthetic attributes specified by the Company
3. Prepare and provide samples for laboratory and field testing for efficacy and safety of new formulations and finished products
4. Prepare lab batches of formulas needed for submitting samples for customer analysis within lab schedule, and reformulating / resubmitting them based on customer’s feedback.
5. Maintain detailed and organized lab notebook with detailed observations while making lab batch
8. Conduct research on product formulations and properties of raw materials; identify, inspect, analyze and evaluate incoming raw materials in accordance to required specifications, as well as R & D technologies to assess technical performance;
9. Establish product specifications, protocols, techniques, procedures and target completion dates as required for R & D projects. Communicate all information regarding formulation, project status, costing, and results to all appropriate individuals, maintaining confidentiality requirements
10. Obtain data and information required for regulatory submissions and patent applications
11. Perform/Monitor calibration and validation of all lab instruments
12. Maintain clean, safe and well-organized lab working area.
· Graduate of BS Chemical Engineering, BS Chemistry, or BS Industrial Pharmacy, Chemical Technology or equivalent field
· Must be PRC licensed (Chemist, Chem. Tech, or Pharmacist)
· With at least 2 to 3 years related work experience in a skin care manufacturing company
Creative, hardworking, resourceful, a team player and can work with minimum supervision
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱35000
Address: 42 Tirad Pass St., Barangay Matalahib, Sto. Domingo, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!