The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for ensuring products or services that meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance required for distribution and the market.
- Provide standard policies and procedures for Quality Control
- Measure customer satisfaction and customer complaint
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality regulatory requirements
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist Logistic Assistant in wax, supplies and product preparation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Supervision, Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: San Juan