Quality Assurance Specialist
- Perform quality assurance and testing activities on all digital and print learning deliverables in support Global Services Training Design and Development, including editing, usability, performance, and compatibility
- Track and report all identified errors/findings and manage change requests to ensure necessary adjustments are made to achieve desired results.
- Inform learning designers and developers of trends found as a result of doing QA reviews and suggest corrective actions.
- Maintain satisfactory performance by adhering to all QA & Testing SLA’s/KPI’s
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and propose innovative solutions to improve QA & Testing team
- Experience with proofreading or copy editing, preferably in web-based environment.
- Extensive knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of editing/QA
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Willing to work in Paranaque
- CAN START ASAP!
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱15000