• Transform, cleanse and consolidate data sources for accuracy, reliability and ease of use.
• Produce standard data models and reports to support routine monitoring.
• Create ad hoc reporting as necessary to support short term projects.
• Creates and updates complaint data analyses to support Business Units and sites in meeting their Post Market Surveillance regulatory obligations
• Monitoring of process performance and improvements in key metrics.
• Performing detailed ad hoc analysis on multiple data streams with findings summarized in report format for internal customers
• Produce detailed recommendations based on analysis findings.
• Identify requirements for future data analysis tools/technologies and support the development process.
• Provide coaching and training support in cross-skilling and developing the PMS team.
• Keep appropriate records of all support activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
• In order to interact with sites on different time zones occasional out of hours working may be required.
• Minimum of (2) two years’ experience in a reporting and analytics role
• Demonstrated knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
• Hands on experience with one or more Statistical programming languages such as R or Python.
• Hands on experience and current skills developing and performing data analysis with a variety of software tools.
• Experience with one or more Business Intelligence platforms i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView.
• Demonstrated knowledge of data visualisation techniques.
• Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse reporting experience desirable.
• Highly proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Degree or equivalent with strong Maths/Statistics component (e.g. Science, Engineering, Computing degree)
Salary: ₱45000 - ₱55000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!