Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is responsible for efficiently performing the detailed QA activities relevant to the monitoring of the implementation of the quality assurance programs and systems of the company.
Sufficient Quality Management and Food Safety
- Monitors compliance to implemented Quality Assurance programs such as Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), GWP (Good Warehousing Practices) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) of the different operating units of the company.
- Performs appropriate inspection and testing procedures required by the quality assurance programs and systems developed for the company in accordance with the set standards.
- Conducts GMP/GWP, in line and product audits and flags down areas of concern.
- Process non conformances related to QC/QA through investigation, root cause analysis, documentation and correction action validation.
- Coordinates with concerned parties to correct deviations noted during testing.
- Process regulatory requirements pertaining to product movements, sampling and other regulatory requirements of FDA, NMIS and others.
- Recommends sampling plan to be followed during inspection and testing.
- Conducts testing such as sensory, physio-chemical microbiological and others with regards to quality and shelf life of all products.
- Maintains calibration and verification of existing measuring and testing equipment and recommends adjustment if needed.
- Prepares and monitors Pathogen Monitoring/Environmental Monitoring.
- Updating documentation of QA processes, guidelines, procedures and forms.
- Participates in conducting supplier’s quality and food safety audit to check compliance to standards.
- Prepares periodic status reports on the operations /activities undertaken his area to his superior.
Process and Product Improvements
- Assist or conducts process improvements projects that may come from Research and Development or Manufacturing
- Consolidates material usage data and forwards to Product Supply Finance.
- Assist/conducts product translation (experimental run through commercialization)guided by processes or procedures from client
- Abides Company Policies, Rules and Regulations on Discipline, GMP, Food Safety, Quality Schemes, Safety and other related Company Policies being implemented
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Food Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering and other allied fields
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience in Quality Assurance, Research and Development, Manufacturing, or related fields
- Knowledge in Food Science and Technology, including Food Engineering, Chemistry, Microbiology and other relevant analytical techniques
- Preferably has experience in implementing Food and Quality Management System (FQMS), HACCP and SPC (Statistical Process Control) program
- Preferably with experience in food processing operations
- Candidate must be willing to work in Sucat
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000