Quality Assurance Analyst (WFH)
- Conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specific standards and end-user requirements.
- Drafts, revise, and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Responsible for completing process analysis, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, and recommending and implementing solutions
- Generate reports on the testing being done, and translate them into concise reports to management. A test must be able to report on structured test cases in a way that is meaningful to the business in which they’re operating.
- Analyzing the defects and bugs to identify what is causing them
- At least 6 months of experience in Software Testing
- Can create and execute test cases
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule including night shift
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000