Quality Analyst (non voice)
- Monitors all interactions (calls, emails, Salesforce logs, XL sheets) and ensures accuracy of the same with on-time/immediate feedback to the floor.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for call center staff.
- Publishes quality trends, feedback and improvement / enhancement reports.
- Conduct quality monitoring and coaching
- Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
- Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pareto etc.
- Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance.
- Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process.
- Ensure quality and CSAT targets are met at all times.
- Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a QA in both inbound and outbound projects
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- Experience in handling a Logistics program (non voice) is preferred.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in MS-Office.
- Works accurately and with an eye for details.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 6th Floor eBloc 3, IT Park, Apas