List of Team Leader QA activities (but not limited to):
1. Develops and initiates standards and methods for audits, testing, and evaluation.
2. Assists the quality assurance associates and trainers in developing and maintaining the procedures and work instruction guide.
3. Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of performance measurement
4. Ensure quality monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project based on the quality standards
5. Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and buyer / seller satisfaction remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance
6. Training CSR’s on soft skills ticket handling and communication skills
7. Providing report and analysis on quality and CSAT
8. Provide analysis/audits to identify areas of dissatisfaction that did not meet pre-established performance standards of the venture
9. Create analysis on the scrubbed CSAT tickets and Quality Deep Dive
10. Ensuring contact reason categories are tagged correctly
11. Generating process and guidelines for agent’s to adhere
12. Attending calibration and meetings to ensure requirements are at par
13. Training agents on new implementations and process changes.
14. Analyze the root cause of issue and able to design action plan.
15. Document Contact Center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes, recommendations and training.
16. Provide information to assist in the performance feedback (from TL to Agents) and to increase motivation concerning Contact Center quality concerns and CSAT
17. Manage BPO performance to achieve KPI in Quality and CSAT and overall quality management
18. Other duties as assigned
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000
Address: 32/F One Corporate Center, J. Vargas cor. Meralco Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!