One personnel will be employed full time as a “Qualified Local Expert” at the Office of the Commercial Counsellor of the Turkish Embassy in Manila (female candidates may apply). The details are given below.
i) Job Description:
The personnel to be employed assists to Commercial Counsellor in; preparing the reports, organizing trade fairs and promotional activities, informing companies and company matching activities and administration of the Office. Said personnel also ensures the internal and external contact of Commercial Counsellor by telephone or other means, arranges his appointments and manages his agenda, prepares and disseminates correspondence, prepares reports or documents or supports him to complete them, performs administrative tasks, assists those who come to the Office for visiting or for business meetings, does other works related to the Commercial Counsellor activities (such as informing a company) and other duties assigned by the Commercial Counsellor.
i) Qualifications and Basic Skills for Applicants:
1. To be 30 or under aged female candidate,
2. To be graduated from higher education institutions with at least undergraduate degree or equivalent foreign education institutions,
3. To have an interest and experience in the economic and commercial affairs,
4. To have fluency in English (to be certified is preferable), (It is preferable to know Turkish together with English (to be certified)
5. To be able to conduct academic research and prepare reports and papers (must be presented if any),
6. To have sufficient knowledge and experience in computer use (proficiency in MS Office Programmes),
7. To have good organizational & communication skills,
8. To have the required qualifications of representation,
9. To have good health conditions,
10. To have good physical and mental abilities required by working conditions,
11. To have Fılıpıno citizenship or legal residence and/or work permit,
12. Not to have criminal and judicial record (to be documented)
ii) Documents Required for Application*:
The deadline for the application is the end of working hours on Friday, March 06, 2020, and applications after this date will not be considered. Candidates with the above qualifications and basic skills should provide the requirements below:
1. CV in English with signature (the CV must include contact information such as address, phone number (also mobile number), e-mail address and photo taken in the last six months),
2. Identity document (identificaiton card or passport). In case the identity document is issued by any language other than English, Turkish translation will be added.
3. Certificates of graduation (diploma) from the last graduated schools. In case the certificates are not in English, Turkish translation will be added.
4. Documentation showing that there is no criminal and judicial record. (NBI-National Bureau of Investigation Clearence)
5. If any, reference letter in English or Turkish.
6. If any, available certificates in related fields such as economic and commercial affairs.
7. Knowledge of English certificate, (If any, knowledge of Turkish certificate plus)
*Candidates who have the above-mentioned requirements should apply to the Office of the Commercial Counsellor of the Turkish Embassy in Manila via e-mail () no later than the end of working hours of March 06, 2020, with the pdf version of the documents mentioned above. The exam date and details about the exam will be communicated later to the candidates via e-mail whose applications are deemed suitable. Originals of these documents and their one (1) photocopy should be presented before the exam as well.
Legal proceedings shall be made against those who give false documents or declarations; if their appointments are made, their appointments shall be cancelled, and if any amount is paid to them by the Administration, this amount shall be compensated together with the legal interest.
OFFICE OF THE COMMERCIAL COUNSELLOR OF
THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY IN MANILA
Tel: +63 288 89 4636
Salary: ₱50000 - ₱70000
Address: 2268 PARAISO STREET, DASMARINAS VILLAGE, MAKATI CITY, METRO MANILA
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!