We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
- Data entry into HRIS database and other databases / checklists on New/Updated employee details (end to end on-boarding of New Hires and management of External Workers (contractors))
- Tax details, Work schedules & Leave Entitlements, Managing Public Holiday schedules, Mass uploads, Security profiles, Position Management/Employment Categories. Mass Uploads / Restructures. Managing Cost Centres
- Adding, changing, closing, cloning positions/ Job Data Records
- Strong stakeholder management skills; advanced analytical & problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Monthly Performance Incentives
- Meal and Other Allowance
- HMO and Dental Coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Continuous Education Assistance and Skills Enhancement through Training & Personal Development Programs
- Exciting and Encouraging Work Environment
- Must have at least 10mbps internet connection speed (speedtest.net)
- We will provide the desktop
- Must ALSO be amenable to work in Eton Centris, Quezon City after quarantine
- At least College Graduate;
- Experience in using SAP HR, Payroll Systems (ADP, Ceridian, PeopleSoft/Oracle) or any HR ERP is preferred but not required;
- HR Helpdesk experience (preferably Australian or UK HR) is preferred but not required;
- Good computer navigation skills; comfortable in using CRM Tools and MS Office;
- High speed of typing (approx. of 65 words per minute);
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone and email; can work in a fast-paced, high-volume contact center environment;
- Ability to attentively service customer needs and concerns while being empathetic, and maximize opportunity to build rapport with the customer;
- Keen attention to detail; able to capture and document detailed information while multi-tasking;
- Demonstrates lateral thinking and problem-solving approach while displaying empathy;
- Strong customer service orientation; strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- At least 18 months relevant HRIS experience/ Payroll experience, preferably in an Australian shared services setup and handling Australian Payroll process
- Amenable to work in One Cyberpod Centris, Quezon City
- Full-Time position(s) available.