- SAP data input of Purchase Requisitions (PR) and Goods Receipt (GR). Keeps track records of all data input.
- Coordinates with project team & engineering the correct technical specifications of materials requests
- Assist purchasers in coordination with Materials Management Distribution personnel with regards to the availability of materials in warehouses.
- Assist purchasers in following up of Purchase Order deliveries.
- May assist purchasers with buying if the need arises. Maybe assigned as purchaser if additional projects pushed through.
- Other tasks as maybe required
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Business Administration or any related course (Supply Chain Management)
- One (1) to two (2) year experience in purchasing related to construction materials & equipment
- One (1) to two (2) year experience as buyer in Construction
- One (1) to two (2) year experience in Construction Industry as a Purchasing Staff
- Skills: SAP, Microsoft applications (advance excel knowledge).
- Good communication skills both oral and written. Negotiation, Multi-tasking
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- To be assigned in San Antonio, Pasig
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: The Link Centre, No. 2, General Atienza St., San Antonio Village, Pasig City, Metro Manila