Proofreader / Content Editor
[Virtual Recruitment – we conduct interviews thru call /video conferencing] APPLY NOW!
WFH DURING THE PANDEMIC
The Proofreader combines the knowledge and skills of a writer, copy editor, and proofreader with an objective of streamlining editorial workflow and ensuring that the outputs produced by the content editors and writers have passed the standards set by the global industry and the company.
- Assist in establishing guidelines and workflow for a startup company on how to proofread and edit outputs generated by content editors and writers.
- Assess outputs produced by content editors and writers before publication. The Content Quality Assurance Officer must identify the errors and point them out to the source for editing and revision.
- Edit articles that have minimal errors for faster delivery of outputs.
- Randomly check outputs that were already published on the company’s websites and social media channels for auditing and improvement of processes.
- Perform weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual coaching of content editors and writers based on their editorial outputs. Coaching will be useful in boosting well-performing employees and helping underperforming employees improve their editorial scores. Coaching logs are useful parameters in measuring the performance of employees.
- Apart from editorial responsibilities, the position has partial manpower development responsibilities in identifying employees fit for promotion, compensation increase, demotion, sanction or other HR-related purposes.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Journalism, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in BGC Taguig
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱30000
Address: 9th Floor Arthaland Century Pacific Tower 4th & 5th Ave. corner 30th, BGC, Taguig