We are now looking for a Project Planner to be responsible in securing customer business is correctly executed in the applicable planning tool in compliance with Ericsson’s processes and directives
In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to
be used by the Customer Project Manager.
• Support Customer Projects with specialist knowledge in project planning and scheduling
• Secure that operational plans and financial plans are sync
• Support Customer Projects with specialist knowledge on project planning analysis & reporting Key
• Review project planning inputs
• Manage Customer Deliverables
• Monitor and Improve project performance
• Validate project setup in planning tool according given project requirements
• Identify improvements and new functional requirements for project planning
• Education: Bachelors Degree
• Min years of experience: 3 to 5 years experience in Project Planning or similar role
• Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from
deployment in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar for a period of
minimum 2 years.
• Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production,
efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful
implementation and handling of back log.
•Advance Excel skills
• Proficiency with the English Language
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱60000
Address: Cebu City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!