We are seeking an energetic self-motivated Project Manager to join Caspio Professional Services team. The Project Manager will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, as well as managing the quality delivery of Caspio’s Professional Services (PS) implementations based on the Statement of Work and agreed upon scope, timeline, and approved budgets. This position will liaise with various internal departments and work simultaneously on multiple customer projects from inception to successful completion.
The candidate works with global customers. Schedule will be NIGHT-SHIFT, 11PM – 8AM (PHT).
- Gather, document, and analyze internal and external customer requirements to understand their application needs and vision.
- Create accurate Statements of Work (SOWs), technical documentations, workflow, and Post PS Support of customer projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers and cross-functional teams on timely delivery and successful implementation and deployment of projects within scope and quality.
- Design, test, and implement solutions based on Caspio products and technologies and effectively integrate into the customer’s infrastructure while leveraging common and security best practices.
- Demo projects, gather feedback, and revise components as requested by customers.
JOIN US NOW AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Company-provided equipment
- Flexible working arrangements (work-from-home setup)
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off accrued based on hiring date
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you and (1) qualified dependent upon regularization
- Continuous mentoring programs for skills enhancement and career advancement opportunities
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Employee engagement activities
- Referral incentives
- BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or in related field.
- 4+ years of experience in web application consulting or working as a Project Manager or Business Analyst in a customer-facing role.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of database design, table relationships, joins and SQL.
- Thorough understanding of agile and waterfall project management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers to document, design, and facilitate project implementation while managing customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into software and technical solutions.
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱60000