• The role purpose is to work collaboratively with the various business units in delivering planned transformation programs and projects in line with the agreed constraints.
• The position is responsible for ensuring successful management and implementation of all transformation programs and projects utilizing the available resources of the PMO and assigned project team members.
• The role is responsible in ensuring that the projects deliver the required results within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits at all times.
• Has real exposure on software implementation
• Bachelor’s degree from a college/university or its equivalent qualification in Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of solid experience in information technology as a Program/Project Manager.
• Experience in banking/credit card operations environment required.
• Has at least 5 years of experience in managing 3rd parties, vendors and/or service providers.
• Knowledge of application design, application integration principles and straight through processes. Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge and experience of waterfall, agile and other project management methodologies.
• Has broad understanding of the different segments of the banking business and the capacity to relate unit’s operations and performance metrics to the overall business of the company.
Salary: ₱85000 - ₱90000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!