· Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
· Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
· Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
· Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
· Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
· Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
· Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
· Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineer
· With at least 3 years of experience in a Hi-Rise Building
· With excellent project management skills
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱20000
Address: Unit 1204 The One Executive Building 5 West Avenue Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!