· Assists in the communication and correspondences of all possible suppliers, traders, sellers, contractors, sub-contractors and all other prospects in the procurement and selection of materials, stocks, items and relative services essential in the completion, conduct and closure of the project in part or whole.
· Assists check, compute, review, and ensure quantities of all items and materials being procured or bid out.
· Consolidates all cost proposals, priced quotations and bids for comparison
· Prepares reports, drafts, summaries, outlines, requests and relative paper works required in the discharge of his/her function or as required by immediate superior
· Maintains active filing of all proposals, quotations, company profiles, material references, brochures, working plans and other procurement documents
· Maintains active filing of all delivery receipts, shipment orders, packing list, inspection and/or receiving reports and other pertinent acquisition transport, passage and delivery documents
· Maintains active filing of all request for payments, progress billings, servicing report, invoices, released cheques and/or vouchers and all other accounting and payment documents of procured items or obtained services
· Maintains active communication with warehousing and releasing personnel and staff on site
· Assist in the performance and discharge of the functions and duties of the Procurement Officer
· BSCE Graduate or any related course
· At least 2 years experience in Project Construction
· Advance skills using MS Office including Word and Excel and literate with AutoCAD
· Has background in estimates and handles bidding
· Outstanding attention to details and willing to learn
· A proactive and customer service focused approach
· Willing to overtime and under pressure and with less supervision
· Has a problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
· Flexible with good interpersonal relations and good moral character
· Willing to relocate in Lapu-Lapu City
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: AppleOne Equicom Tower, Ayala Business Park, Cebu City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!