- Preparing patients before drawing blood.
- Explaining blood draw procedures to patients and answering any questions about the process.
- Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas.
- Gathering medical testing materials, including needles, sample vials, blood storage bags and test tubes.
- Verifying patient information and labeling blood samples properly
- Accurately updating patient information in the organization’s database.
- Helping nervous or frightened patients remain calm during blood draws.
- Working with supervising Physicians and following their directions at all times.
- Label vials with patient names and dates.
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory.
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status.
- Be friendly, courteous and sympathetic when it comes to working with patients.
- Keep your phlebotomy cart or station well-organized at all times.
- Practice infection control standards at all times when working with patients and equipment.
- Graduate of BS Nursing or BS Medical Technology
- Must have at least six (6) months of working experience in the related field.(internship is counted)
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) in Medical Technology or Nursing (not required)
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Unit 5, 238 Banawe cor. Pagataan and Panalturan Sts., Brgy. Manresa, Quezon City, Philippines