Philippine Registered Nurse (Quezon City, Las Piñas / San Pedro Laguna)
- Facilitates admission of new patients and explain hemodialysis treatment procedure thoroughly. Performs intensive handling of treatment of patients.
- Makes thorough assessment of the patients and management of possible complications during the entire treatment.
- Ensures complete monitoring and recording of pre and post status of patients.
- Carries out doctors order.
- Obtains blood specimen of the patient for laboratory testing.
- Educates patient by promoting the understanding and care of their disease.
- Manages the encoding of data to the dialysis machine required in the conduct of the dialysis treatment. Takes responsibility for processing of blood return upon completing the dialysis treatment of the patient. Assists volunteers and trainees during the course of the dialysis training program.
- Ensures compliance of dialysis staff in the proper handling of equipment in the center.
- Reports defects, breakdowns and problems of any equipment or supplies in the center to the head nurse. Assists the Dialysis Center Technician in the reprocessing and storage of the dialyzers.
- Ensures ISO documentation and monitoring in the absence of the Dialysis Center Technician.
- Assists in the preparations of HD machines prior to treatment:
- priming of bloodlines and dialyzer prepare basic supplies needed in the conduct of dialysis treatment on a daily basis especially in the absence Technician.
- Performs the residual testing prior to hooking.
- Registered Nurse with active PRC License
- Certified Hemodialysis (HD)
- Nurse Certified Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Open to newly Licensed Nurses
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: Cityland Tower Makati City