· Responsible in running the semi-monthly payroll of confidential and non-confidential employees, making sure all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with defined criteria.
· Ensures accurate timekeeping and payroll processing.
· Prepares payroll register and file writer and coordinates with different internal and external stakeholders for processing of payroll.
· Resolves payroll complaints and other adjustments.
· Computes 13th month pay, leave conversion and SSS sickness notification.
· Computes for final and severance pay.
· All other payroll-related tasks and concerns.
· Graduate of any Business course but preferably Management Accounting.
· At least 2 years of solid experience in Payroll is required for this position.
· Knowledge on BIR Taxation on Compensation is required.
· Knowledge of local Employment Laws.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership, internal customers, vendors and proven ability to deal with different personalities.
· Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
· Must have good listening, comprehension, interpersonal and English communications skills. Can comprehend and effectively communicate through spoken and/or written expression
· Must have significant knowledge in network navigation, use of the internet, Windows and Internet Explorer
· Must have significant knowledge of all MS Office applications
· Must have keen eye on details and highly organized
· Must be able to manage and organize files and directories, and understand filename extensions
· Must be able to follow instructions strictly with minimum supervision
· Must be able to think logically
· Must be flexible and willing to work in shifts
· Must be capable of multi-tasking
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 6F 2Quad Bldg. Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!