- Provide effective leadership and direction to a portfolio of payroll teams to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of payroll services
- Ensure individuals and teams display a strong customer service ethics and possess the capability and expertise to achieve high quality service standards.
- Establish a culture of high performance, professionalism and continuous improvement that encourages individuals and teams to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery.
- Ensure the effective development and implementation of change management strategies to support service reform and business improvement initiatives that contribute to achieving savings targets and improving operational efficiency and service delivery.
- Ensure appropriate risk management and business continuity strategies are designed and implemented within designated Payroll teams to maintain agreed performance standards in accordance with Service Level Determinations, service designs, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Identify, establish, build and maintain effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are establishment and implemented to build individuals’ and teams’ technical competencies and abilities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a high priority and customers receive responsive services in accordance with established SLAs.
- Provide effective leadership and management of staff to foster initiative, promote and build effective teams, achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Compliance with the Corporate Policies, Local Labor Laws & Regulations
- Ensure that the local pay and benefit package are compliant with the company policies, local laws, and regulations
- Stay abreast of changes in local laws and regulations governing pay and compensation
- Develop / Implement / monitor / audit procedures according to policy and legal guidelines.
- At least 3 years Managerial experience in BPO industry
- Experience in doing end to end PH payroll processing
- Experience in doing manual payroll
- Tax annualization
- Experience in handling compensation & benefits
- HMO enrollment
- Government benefits remittance
Salary: ₱80000 - ₱90000
Address: Taguig city