– Sales and bank reconcillation
– Attendance and payroll computation
– Monitoring and logging of all expenses
– Manages inventory in relation to accounting matters
– Prepares profit and loss, balance sheet, and other pertinent monthly reports
– Able to recommend accounting actions based on financial state of the company as well as optimization on internal controls
– Maintenance of book of accounts and journal entries
– Ensures compliance with BIR and tax requirements, and other required compliance matters.
– Other roles related to accountancy and book keeping not mentioned above.
• Graduate in Accountancy
• Fresh graduate welcome to apply
• Knowledgeable in bookkeeping and accountancy practices
• Can work under minimal supervision
• Analytical and detailed oriented
• Proficiency in Accounting tools and Microsoft Excel
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: 2H 189 Maginhawa St.
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!