PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- Suggest objectives and goals for each property
- Perform implementation, negotiation, and monitoring of asset programs
- Participate in property operating budgets’ preparation and approval process
- Produce reports on assigned portfolio monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Carry out a monthly review of operating statements
- Ensure there is due diligence in the underwriting of potential acquisitions
- Perform financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- Boost asset and revenue values through identified savings and efficiencies
- Create reports and perform analysis to identify potential loan delinquencies and revenue losses
- Ensure current policies are reviewed and updated
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Ability to perform in the areas of asset enhancement and financial results
- Ability to function in goal-driven, fast-paced environments
- Must be self-regulated and possess the ability to work without supervision
- Possess at least five to seven years of provable experience in asset management
- Possess between five to seven years asset management experience
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of word processing apps and spreadsheet
- Have a clear understanding of financial terms
- Be able to perform financial analysis, including ROI, IRR, and discounted cash flow modeling
- Strong ability to listen to clients’ needs and implement policies to their satisfaction
- Ability to create time for a one-on-one session with clients.
Salary: ₱30000 - ₱35000
Address: ACASYS Building