Experience in Marketing and Project or Accounts Management.
• Marketing brand management
• Solid knowledge of marketing strategies
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal
stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
• Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
• Meet with clients for alignments, presentations, and/or clarify specifics for any project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and
• Create or review project and presentation decks for clients
• Research or review research data as needed for projects
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial
• Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
Bachelor's degree in project management or equivalent degree
At least two years of experience in project management or project coordination, or in a
Ability to plan a project – set goals and deadlines, develop design/concepts, map out a
course of action/workflow, establish procedures, monitor progress, develop metrics, identify
areas of weakness, deficiency, errors, etc. which may hamper the project’s progress; and
formulate and implement recommendations – all towards the project’s success.
Skills: dealing with a wide variety of people; communication; organization of project
records; project budgeting; preparing and presenting reports on the projects at different
stages; excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Address: Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!