Position Description – PPM Technical Consultant
BPM Vision is the leading provider of project portfolio management (PPM), technology business management (TBM), service management (ITSM), and project management office (PMO) services in the Asia-Pacific region. Headquartered in Australia and with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and the Philippines. BPM Vision has a growing customer base of large corporations across a variety of industries. Be part of this unique opportunity to grow your career and thrive with talented professionals with global vision!
· Immediate start
· Located in Manila
· Software Domain: PPM
BPM Vision is looking for a dynamic PPM Technical Consultant who would like to increase their confidence and reputation in performing a project from conception to final product while developing good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Focus of the Role
The technical consultant will be responsible for implementing and configuring Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Centre to clients. This may include but not limited to the activities listed below:
– Ability to configure a workflow and request type to support a moderate to complex business process
– Ability to configure appropriate technical solution and lead design sessions and then document the solution
– Create portlet reporting, including moderate to advanced complexity SQL and PL SQL
– Ability to independently do upgrades under some supervision if necessary.
– Assist in documenting technical workshops associated with the scoping, planning and delivery of the PPM implementation and project team activities
– Scope and design PPM technical architecture
– Advanced capability in PL SQL, Oracle databases, integrations, interfaces
– Ability to engage with client for detailed business requirements for input into the technical configuration
– Responsible for delivering technical configuration and tailoring of PPM software
– Collation and uploading of data required for development, testing and deployment of the PPM application
– Associated documentation including technical specifications, installation guides and support documentation as defined in the project plan
– Assistance in testing of the solution including test cases, testing and associated defect documentation
– Implementation of defect fixes and change requests
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
– 3-5 years of PPM implementation experience including
– Strong organizational and project management skills.
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Good problem-solving skills
– Attention to detail.
– University degree in Computer Science or Engineering
– Hard working and sincere, with very high ethical standards and integrity
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Focussed on delivering quality output to customer
– Dynamic individual who would like to increase their confidence and reputation as an IT career professional
– Inclined to progress career in a truly international setting with multiple opportunities to work on client sites with senior customer contacts
– Competitive – PHP100,000 with 13th month salary benefits.
– Work on site in Makati or on client site locally or internationally
– Contract/ Permanent Role
– Compensation as per prevailing industry standards
– We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
Salary: ₱95,000 - ₱100,000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!