You will be trained to use Magento—a PHP-based, opensource e-commerce framework—and work with a strong, supportive team and a project manager to develop various webshops for European clients. You’ll be trained to execute continuous integration using Jenkins.
At the beginning and all throughout your career at 1902 Software, you will be given regular, technical workshops that will equip you with the latest techniques on:
- Coding standards
- Speed optimization
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Technical compliance for SEO practices
- Responsive design
- Developing with usability and user experience in mind
1902 Software is located in Filinvest, Alabang; thus, we welcome applicants from Muntinlupa, Parañaque, Las Piñas, as well as from Cavite, and Laguna. We offer south-based top-notch web developers the chance to join a well-organized, good-paying company, where you do challenging tasks—without you having to travel to Makati, Ortigas, Taguig, Libis, or Manila.
We are currently working from home temporarily due to the pandemic. The entire company has been working from home since March 13 and we will continue to WFH indefinitely.
We offer very competitive salaries. Plus the following benefits:
- Work from home indefinitely during pandemic
- Temporary PHP 2,000 monthly internet allowance for WFH during the pandemic
- Upon return to work in the office, PHP 5,000 monthly perfect attendance cash incentive
- Daily meal and transportation allowances
- Monthly de minimis cash benefits
- Upon regularization, HMO with high MBL covering major hospitals in the Philippines
- Upon regularization, life and accident insurance of up to 500K, with critical illness rider
- Company-sponsored technical certification
- Daytime work, NO shifting
A stable job:
- We are NOT a staffing company. We offer you stable jobs—not project-based nor consultancy contracts where you risk losing your job from one day to the next.
- Unlike a staffing company, we don’t match you with a client’s IT needs now—and let go of you when the project ends. We get you on board various client projects. We invest in your training. You interact and grow with teammates: PMs, fellow programmers, QAs. We give you above-grade salary and make you part of a company-wide IT process.
- We pay transparent taxes and full government mandatory contributions. We don’t circumvent the law. We observe our obligations to the Philippines and to you.
- If you want a stable, honest, hardcore IT job where you’re sincerely valued as a talent—and not as a project-based resource, join us!
- At least 3-5 years of professional working experience as a web developer
- Good communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Flexible, can work under pressure, can adapt well to a quiet, organized work environment
- This is a full-time office position