We are looking to hire a skilled Outboard Mechanic to inspect, service, and repair marine engines for our clients for Boat Classified Services Center-Porters Marina Calero, Liloan
EXTENSIVE OUTBOARD EXPERIENCE A MUST
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE LITTLE OR NO EXPERIENCE AS AN OUTBOARD MECHANIC!
Marine Mechanics, also known as Motorboat Mechanics, are skilled mechanics who service and repair electrical and mechanical equipment on marine vessels. You will be tasked to work with our lead mechanic doing the repair and maintenance of all marine engines including outboard motors, inboard motors, and large diesel ship engines from inboard gas and diesel to outboard 4-stroke and 2-stroke motors.
Boat Classified Services Center-Porters Marina Calero, Liloan
Boat Classified Services – Showroom
Cebu Yacht Club Lapu-Lapu, F. Martir St, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu
Tel.No.: (032) 233-1597
Mobile: 0927-015 2535
You will be responsible for traveling to the dock or seaport where the vessel is located with company vehicle, inspecting and servicing engine equipment, troubleshooting, and making minor repairs. You may also be required to address problems with boat steering and hydraulic systems.
To ensure success as a Outboard Mechanic, you should have knowledge of motorboat engines not just outboards, be able to work on land and at sea, and be able to diagnose problems with electrical systems.
You will learn and work with our lead Marine Mechanic
OUTBOARD Mechanic Responsibilities:
• Traveling to marina or dock where the vessel is located.
• Testing the performance of marine engines and electrical systems.
• Carrying out services and minor repairs on outboard, inboard, and ship engines.
• Conducting plumbing and intake repairs.
• Troubleshooting engine and electrical problems.
• Replacing broken or worn-out engine parts.
• Repairing faulty hydraulic and steering systems.
• Conducting electrical AC system maintenance.
• Completing service records and repair documents.
OUTBOARD Mechanic Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferable.
• Proven work experience as a Outboard Marine Mechanic.
• Knowledge of marine engine and electrical auxiliary systems.
• High-level welding skills.
• Knowledge of marine hydraulic systems and related parts.
• Ability to lift heavy equipment and work in confined spaces.
• Ability to work at sea.
• Knowledge of boat steering systems.
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Address: Porters Marina Calero, Liloan
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!