Occupational Health Nurse
- Plan and recommends sufficient stocks of first aid medicine and reasonable acquisition of necessary medical equipment and kits as required by under Occupational Safety and Health Code under DOLE.
- Examines and treat employee’s sickness and injuries; approve sick leaves and return to work from sick leave.
- Prepares and submits mandatory reportorial requirements and documents concerning occupational safety and health to government.
- Prepare summary reports of sickness.
- Deal with HMO provider in terms of enrolment/deletion/claims of members.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and has an active PRC ID.
- Must have certifications in BLS/ACLS/BOSH and First Aid Training.
- Must be willing to work in the Mid shift or Night shift schedule.
- Must be willing to work at BGC, Taguig.
- Available to start ASAP.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 12F Six Neo Bldg. 5th ave. cor. 26th st., BGC, Taguig