• Participate in all Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Scrum, Review, Retrospective)
• Self-organizing and cross functional development
• Practice Agile principles
• Develop/implement new requirements and/or modifications to existing codes with quality based on acceptance criteria
• Constantly collaborate with the team and project stakeholders
• Create and execute unit tests
• Diagnose and resolve software issues during testing and stability/warranty period.
• Properly maintain and manage project source code repositories.
• Provide accurate status update to the team and supervisor
• Must have excellent knowledge in API development and integrations
• Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in NodeJS and relevant technologies and libraries (2-3 years solid exp in NodeJS)
• Strong knowledge of API security mechanisms
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Has experience in designing database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of the AWS platform
• Familiarity with serverless architecture
• Good understanding of software development best practices
• Experience working in an agile environment
Salary: ₱35000 - ₱70000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!