DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures availability of MediCard IT infrastructure (Connectivity)
- Ensures IT infrastructure -related requests and incidents are resolved within the prescribed service levels.
- Test and monitor performance and provide performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedure and documentation
- IT infrastructure asset management, including maintenance of inventory and related documentation
- Assist with the deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Interact with vendors, customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Contributes to the overall success of the IT Department and MediCard by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Graduate of BS ECE or BS IT, or any related courses.
- At least a year experience in the Network Administration.
- Knowledgeable with working experience in IT infrastructure technologies, IT frameworks and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
Salary: ₱65000 - ₱70000