NetSuite Solution Architect
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, and other special projects
- Support end-to-end solutions to design, develop, test and deploy NetSuite functionality and enhancements to meet customer needs
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how NetSuite can be implemented to solve these
- Provide technical guidance to the customer and team
- Participate in the creation and review of project documentation
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, solution design, project work plans and results to customers
- Work and collaborate with different teams to ensure that projects are met within the overall budget and timelines of the project
- Function as lead consultant on NetSuite ERP implementation
- Participate in Business Requirement Gathering sessions
- Develop the Business requirement and system design document
- Translate business requirements and provide clients with solutions within NetSuite, including NetSuite configuration alignment and/or design of customizations with NetSuite ERP to accommodate functionality gaps.
- Ability to perform documentation of customization requirements and functional specifications for our development team.
- Ability to effectively communicate customization requirements to the development team members.
- Effectively balance client commitments according to prioritization, communicating anticipated deadlines to manage timeline and client expectations.
- All other duties assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, possess a high aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, provide effective solutions and lead project implementation
- Strong understanding of NetSuite modules
- Previous experience working with enterprise applications is preferred, such as NetSuite, Intacct, INFOR, QuickBooks, Great Plains, SalesForce, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Epicor (Note: Previous NetSuite Experience is not needed)
- Passionate about understanding and solving challenging problems
- Proficiency in Office Suite products
- Can design, build and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
- Experience developing and deploying stand-alone custom apps outside of core systems
- Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations
- Experience with developing reports, workflows and metrics
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative ● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Financials, Accounting, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- With 5+ years of NetSuite implementation or consulting experience.
- NetSuite Certification is a plus
Salary: ₱125000 - ₱150000