TeleTech is on the search for temporary work from home Customer Service Representatives for Korean Customer Relations Centre to proactively create meaningful connections with our team in Cainta, Rizal.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TeleTech team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
What you’ll need to qualify:
· Native Korean speakers with above average English communication skills – both verbal and written
· Proficient in MS Windows and able to learn other/new applications
· Familiarity and understanding of databases i.e. adding and updating information is desirable
· Proven experience in managing multiple tasks and good problem-solving skills
· Understanding of or previous experience in the automotive industry
· Preferably has had at least 1 year outbound / inbound customer service experience in a call center environment
Technology and work environment requirements for the job (Temporary WFH):
What your typical day will consist of:
· Respond to inbound customer contact and conduct outbound customer communications
· For Inbound and Case Management – you will be responsible for receiving basic inbound queries and the management of cases for customers through to resolution. Work is carried out within the client agreed guidelines.
· Outbound responsibilities include undertaking marketing programs on behalf of the Client to assist in their development of strategic business plans. Marketing campaigns include Owner Dialogue (Welcome and Anniversary calls), Hot Leads, Test Drive Direct Response and SAP Administration.
· Provide multiple specialized services to customers for a range of products or services, difficult complaint and fault inquiries, deployment of services and staff
· Explore customer concerns relating to vehicle, service or product, by contacting various resources and providing recommendations to reach case resolution
· Manage customer relationships; communicate resolution/information to customers in a confident and knowledgeable manner
What you’ll enjoy:
· Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
· Real career growth opportunities
· Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
· Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
· An accessible office location at the 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TeleTech, search #ExperienceTeleTech throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Salary: ₱85000 - ₱90000
Address: 2nd Floor Robinson Place Cainta (Big R, near Junction) Ortigas Ave. Extension, Cainta, Rizal
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!