The multimedia reporter is responsible for covering newsworthy events and issues, as well as discussing and presenting them in various media platforms.
• Start the day reading all newspapers, news sites, journals, blogs and other sources relevant to one’s field of coverage;
• Update one’s self daily on issues relevant to one’s field of coverage;
• Stay in close contact with supervisor throughout the day;
• Constantly update one’s self on ways to improve delivery of news, both in terms of technique and technologies;
• Build and maintain a network of sources, e.g. officials, experts and other sources;
• Deliver all output — field intelligence, daily articles and special reports — on time.
Salary: ₱15000 - ₱20000
Address: 95 Balete Drive Extension New Manila, Quezon City
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!