Duties and Responsibilities:
• Architect, design, develop and support high-availability services using the MuleSoft Platform.
• Lead and participate in code reviews, collaborate with fellow developers and Architects.
• Collaborate with System Architects, Product Owner, Developers, Quality Engineers, and otherstakeholders.
• Construct the data Workflow from different source systems.
• Configure alerts and notifications depending on the job success/failure schedules.
• Monitor logs and resolve associate issues such as: Security/ETL failures.
• Design RESTFul APIs using standards such as RAML or OAS specifications.
• Accomplish project and technology goals in line with organizational objectives .
• Maintain, update, and develop MuleSoft connectors
• Expert in understanding of using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as an ESB with its API led architecture.
• Experienced troubleshooting MuleSoft ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
• Ability to define MuleSoft development, design best practices, create runbooks/playbooks,operations guides etc.
• Ability to create and document APIs using RAML/Open API Specifications, Connectors and Templates.
• Experience in using MuleSoft Exchange as central repository for reusable assets including creation of asset taxonomy. Define MuleSoft Exchange best practices.
• Expert in using features of Mule like Connectors (SAAS), Data Weave, and Reliability patterns, Queueing, Transaction Management, etc.
• Broad knowledge of web security standards relating to APIs (OAuth2, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
• Exposure to the migration of native applications to the container-based/cloud platforms.
• Experience with test driven development including unit, integration and performance testing methodologies and tools.
• Experience with Java development.
• Ability to demonstrate best practices in defensive coding, logging, monitoring etc.
• Advanced skills associated with system integration design, modification, implementation, and deployment.
• Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail
Salary: ₱10000 - ₱15000
Apply at Bossjob.ph today!