Motion Graphic Artist
The Motion Designer conceptualizes, designs and animates motion video presentations of training and advertising materials. He creates animation for characters and or objects based on client requirements, and applies skills and experience as well as required tools and technology to develop top-quality animation to satisfy the said requirements.
- Apply animation principles and best practices to create top-quality animations
- Apply necessary artistic skills while at the same time adhering to technical constraints based on directions set by the client
- Work in close collaboration with a team of co-animators
- Collaborate with the supervisor to provide estimates on efforts
- Understand in details the necessary tools to delivery tasks assigned
- Create and convert voice-over audio file into an engaging animated motion video and presentation by the use of a platform software.
- Keeping high level of own expertise, taking initiative to understand voice over materials.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Earned a bachelor’s degree of Fine Arts, Advertising, Industrial Design or Multimedia Arts, specializing in Graphic Design and Multimedia or at least two (2) years of related work experience
- Preferably with 1-4 years of experience in creative works / animation
- Experience in using image and video editing software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effects)
- Experience in online animation/presentation software/s (Powtoon, GoAnimate, VideoScribe) is a definite advantage
Work schedule is Monday-Friday from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm, and our office is located in Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Ruby and Topaz Road, Ortigas, Pasig City. Candidates with Web and Graphic design experience are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: ₱20000 - ₱25000
Address: 22F Robinsons Cyberscape Beta Bldg., Topaz and Ruby Rds. Ortigas Center, Pasig City